Are you a game changer?
Are you highly motivated, full of energy and nuts for peanut butter? Do you want to be challenged and make a difference? Then we need you in our team!
We are looking for a hands-on intern to improve our sales and marketing plan towards The Netherlands and the rest of Europe. You'll be part of our team and you're assigned with tasks as finding new retailers, creating a new sales strategy and building the brand both on- and offline.
NUTORIOUS is a one-of-a kind peanut butter brand from Amsterdam, launched by Emiel Gerardu in 2017, with a mission to change the peanut butter game. With three signature flavours in organic peanut butter, NUTORIOUS is now looking to expand the team and grow their business in both The Netherlands and the rest of Europe. Join us in this journey!
What will you be doing:
- Research potential European market
- Create new marketing and sales strategy
- Finding and contacting new retailers
- Manage Social media
What we offer:
- Motivating and challenging atmosphere
- Work in a small, fun and young team
- A lot of freedom for creativity
- Learn new skills and broaden your business network
- A bike to use for the whole length of your internship
- Become a peanut butter master yourself
What we ask from you:
- HBO-level student
- Available at least 4 days a week
- Own your own laptop
- Strong communication skills
- Creative thinking
- Sales focused
- Motivated and social
- Independent worker
- English language skills in both writing and speaking
- Amsterdam resident
Are you the perfect candidate and fit our profile? Send your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
While you are here:
- Did you get hungry reading this? Get your peanut butter fix here
- Check out our story about The Morning Breakfast here